FvwmWiki Todo List
The source for the wiki can be found at https://github.com/fvwmorg/fvwmorg.github.io, under the Wiki directory.
Information about the layout, building and syntax highlighting used in the wiki can be found on the github page.
This is a list of things that are still left unfinished.
Edits and Cleanup
There is still some mention of configuration syntax for 2.4.x and 2.5.x in the older pages. Update syntax and versions to 2.6.x. Older syntax should be removed or left has a historical note.
There are still artifacts left in older pages from importing them from the previous wiki format.
These are pages that are places holders.
- /DefaultConfig – Currently just a copy of the config file. Intended to give an overview of how the config works in terms of bindings, menu ops, etc.
- /Config/Conditionals – Intended to be a guide into how to use conditional statements, both in the config and in complex functions.
- /Config/Modules – Intended to describe module alias configuration syntax, *Foo, and how to configure, start and stop them. Then point at /Modules for specifics for each module.
Pages that need to be updated
- /NewToFvwm – Idea: include a description of the default config and maybe point to some of the pages that would be useful to someone starting with the default config and editing it.
- /Modules/* – Most the modules don’t have much more than a description. These need to all be updated and include some examples of different panels and things that can be done with modules.